[ic] Problem getting Signio i/f to run

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:19:41 +0700

So, the sage continues. Now the error code returned from
the signio child process is a '13' (returned times 256 as 3328).
My errno indicates this is a permissions problem. I've checked
the permissions of the two files involved and they look correct
(755 on both, both owned by the Interchange user ID).

Is there some other permission limitation in Interchange that
must be set?

I've also tried the libpfpro.so in two different directories
(~/usr/lib and ~/interchange/lib) but it made no difference.

Best regards,

Mike