[ic] ZdNet Review Of Interchange...

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:00:51 -0700 (MST)

G'Day Folks,

I must say I was very dissapointed at this recent review that ZDNet did of
Interchange. It was more than evident they just installed the product, if they
even did that, and they reviewed it based on the demo without even looking at
one line of the documentation.

You know there is nothing worse then a hack doing a review.

I couldn't just even leave it alone, I had to write him, the editor, and their
public relations department back.

They made statements like they were facts of features thet Interchange doesn't
have that it in fact does.

God give a guy a review to write, and he thinks he's god!

Anyways I have ranted enough, if you feel like it, you can read it at...

http://www.zdnet.com/ecommerce/stories/main/0,10475,2661750,00.html

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6