[ic] installation issues

Tbiapparel1@aol.com Tbiapparel1@aol.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:28:35 EST

--part1_2d.4e4b696.276927e3_boundary

Hello!  I am the website administrator and technical coordinator for TBI
Apparel.com  I am reworking an old site for us and am attempting to install
interchange.  I have consulted all documentation on the akopia site numerous
times.
       My problem is that I have extracted all files onto my server but
cannot run the config file.  I am using WinFTP_32 which only allows a limited
number of Unix host commands.  Does anyone know a better tool to use for FTP
that will allow what I need?  Do I possibly not have the right perl setup?
Or do I not have the proper files extracted from the distribution?  Please
help!

Brandyn J. Metzko
TBI Apparel Co.
http://tbiapparel.com

--part1_2d.4e4b696.276927e3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Hello! &nbsp;I am the website administrator and technical coordinator for TBI <BR>Apparel.com &nbsp;I am reworking an old site for us and am attempting to install <BR>interchange. &nbsp;I have consulted all documentation on the akopia site numerous <BR>times. &nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;My problem is that I have extracted all files onto my server but <BR>cannot run the config file. &nbsp;I am using WinFTP_32 which only allows a limited <BR>number of Unix host commands. &nbsp;Does anyone know a better tool to use for FTP <BR>that will allow what I need? &nbsp;Do I possibly not have the right perl setup? &nbsp;<BR>Or do I not have the proper files extracted from the distribution? &nbsp;Please <BR>help!
<BR>
<BR>Brandyn J. Metzko
<BR>TBI Apparel Co.
<BR>http://tbiapparel.com</FONT></HTML>