[ic] installation issues

delionsweb - interchange interchange@delionsweb.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:21:46 -0500

I don't want to draw a line in the sand and say that it could not be done

I think you are wasting your time with that FTP site command approach ...
I can't even begin to list the problems that you are going to run into!

PS:
How can we know if your setup is wrong or if you have the wrong version of
something if you don't say what you have?
For example: When I type 'help' on the command line it says: "No such
command or file name"
Do you think I have the correct version of help? ;-)