[ic] FAQ

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:45:19 -0800

At 04:59 PM 12/14/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Is there any doc for stupids like me when I can  read how to configure
>Postgress ( First you should create a user,later you should create a table
>called xx , ...) and Apache? I am bored of executing makecat and getting
>the same error FATAL Error 1, the test_construct  database is not created.

The website for apache server (http://httpd.apache.org/) contains extensive
guides and FAQ's and is searchable.  I am certain that if you visit the
site for Postgres (sp?), you will find something comparable.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free