[ic] [area nothing] inconsistencies

Eric Purpus eric@purpus.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:43:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

I'm running into a problem on the results.html page. When the user clicks
the Buy button on any of the items, some of the time the item is added to
the cart and the page refreshes as expected, but the rest of the time the
user gets directed to /cgi-bin/ype/nothing.html where the user gets the
generic page not found error: Sorry, the page (nothing) was not found
.. What's even stranger is that in this case, ALL the items from the list
get added, as if the user had clicked on Buy List.  I tried removing Buy
List altogether which resulted in the same error, but with none of the
items being added instead. This behavior is really inconsistent, and I'm
pulling my hair out to try to find the cause! It happens in both IE and
NS, and seems completely random. This is on Interchange 4.6.0 w/ GDBM.

Thanks,
Eric Purpus