[ic] Using Different recipt screens

Jerry jerry@digitalfm.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:08:26 -0500

A failure to complete the purchase for whatever
reason should return them to the checkout page.
Just display the error there and give them the
opportunity to correc it. We just use.

[if session cybercash_error]

	   Your order could not be completed for the following reason:</font><br>
	   [data session cybercash_error]</font>
[/if]

Jerry