[ic] Building a mall

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:21:41 -0700 (MST)

Actually yes we could have taken it one step further, and written an editor for
each of the shop keepers...

Actually I am about to release my latest project for you guys to take a look at,
it is along the same lines, but it is a directory service.

It is a church locater. We are about to ask 250,000 churches to list with us for
free. Then the church can buy a 75+ page web site that they can TOTALLY
configure, including select menu bars, from their own admin pages...

When a free listing buys a site, I flip a flag and they do the rest. Complete
with picture galleries and all...

John Beima