[ic] Wow. Well, it's amazing...

Zack Johnson zachary@augustine.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:44:05 -0500

More likely than not, your ISP is running a program called
'procmon'.  'procmon' monitors the processes running on your computer, and
kills any program that takes up too much memory or too many CPU
cycles.  You can, however, exempt programs from being killed (we had to do
this on one of our servers).

Request that your ISP exempt Interchange by adding the following line in
the procConfig.conf:

$excludedPrograms = "interchange";

More likely than not, your ISP is already exempting programs.  For example,
if your ISP offers Frontpage extensions, the line would look like:

$excludedPrograms = "vti_bin|interchange";

HTH!

Good luck!

Zack