[ic] 4.6.1 field tags return wrong value

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:19:20 -0500

Quoting Ton Verhagen (ton@verhagen.net):
> Dear All,
>
> The item-field tag and friends return the wrong value when localization is
> in effect.
> I'm using: IC4.6.1 -- RH7.0 -- Perl5.6
>
> Example:
>
> My flypage only contains three tags:
> [item-code] - [item-field title] - [item-field comment]
>
> Locale table contains:
> code en_US de_DE fr_FR nl_NL
> ProductFiles products de_products fr_products nl_products
> products products de_products fr_products nl_products
>

> Setting the locale to nl_NL with:
> http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/construct/process/locale/nl_NL/page/index
>
> Call my flypage with:
> http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/construct/os28084.html

I think someone already asked this, but what *do* you get when you call
http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/construct/page/process/locale/nl_NL/page/os28084.html

??

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

The U.S. Senate -- white male millionaires working for YOU!  -- Dave Barry