[ic] Hosting company

Ron Dorman rwd@csi1st.net
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:14:48 -0500

Hi Tony,

We support it here at CSI, Inc. We would be happy to work with you and do
provide good co-operative support.  Usual access is full FTP to your
domain/directories, secured shell to your home directories
(cgi/catalog/httpd/etc), access to your MySQL database.  I

We also have several other packages/services available.  We like to work with
developers and offer hosting reseller plans if you build a lot of sites and
want to make a little extra cash.

contact info
    Ron Dorman
    www.csi1st.net