[ic] How to get fullwidth shopping cart?

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:18:30 -0800

Hi All,

I'm using 4.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.x. The catalog is a modified
construct demo. All pages have been converted to use the
fullwidth style, but I cannot get the shopping cart to work
with the NOLEFT region. With any other region selected in
the ord/basket.html page, the cart is displayed. If the
ord/basket.html page is changed to use the NOLEFT, then
no cart information is displayed. The placeholder comment
is passed through to the output page.

I've tried using the admin interface to change to format and
I've tried direct modifications, but all efforts produce the
same result.

Does anyone have an idea on how to get a fullwidth display
of the shopping cart?

Thanks,

Mike

webmaster@infothai.com