[ic] IC GUI

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:44:57 -0500

Quoting Steve & Patti Getzinger (steveandpatti@wubs.org):
> I am taking suggestions for features / desires for a GUI frontend to
> Interchange. Having been a Minivend user since 2.08 I have a fair idea
> of what I would like a GUI to provide. This project is slated for Linux
> users with porting to UNIX OS's to follow. Since Akopia is playing with
> MAC it will most likely be the next platform supported. For anyone
> wanting to take a peek at where I presently am (which isn't far) it can
> be viewed at:
>
> http://www.wubs.org/~steve/patricia/
>
> As stated at the url I am taking any help anyone wants to provide along
> with suggestions. I have tons of code to pour through so if you want a
> section of the app let me know :)

I am interested. 8-)

Do you have a current feature list? Is there some reason the current
web-based GUI doesn't do what you want? Is it latency, security, or
some other reason that prompts this project?

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".