[ic] Attempting DB Update without permissions

Howell Silverman hsilverman@2ecorporation.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:44:33 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C071AE.3E42FE80

Installed IC Ver 4.6.1 RH7.0, MySQL 3.23.29a-gamma using Construct

In the admin mode, making changes to the "categories" and the "contains"
fields (really just replacing what's aleady there with new content).  I made
several changes apparently successfully because I can see them reflected in
the customer part of the catalog when all of a sudden IC starts behaving
wierd as click to make the changes.  I go to check the interchange.log and
see a message that it says i'm trying to update the cat table without the
proper permissions on table=cat key=1010.

Obviously the DB has been clobbered somehow.. Has anyone had a similar
experience? What other things should I check?

Howell Silverman
2E Corporation
2 Pidgeon Hill Dr. Ste 380
Sterling, VA 20165
T 703.444.7790
F 703.444.7791

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C071AE.3E42FE80
	filename="Howell Silverman (E-mail).vcf"

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C071AE.3E42FE80--