[ic] Using IC for general content management?

Deano deano@viz.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:54:45 -0800

Has anyone set up non-store sites using Interchange, or maybe built a lot of
content into a store? I know that developer.akopia.com is done in
Interchange, but is it a realistic/nice system for general use on a
reasonably-high-traffic site?

We're definitely building a store with Interchange, and a lot of the ease of
store-management features seem like they'd port over to our editorial side
as well. Anyone have experiences to share, or general advice of good content
management systems that 'play nice' with Interchange? If anyone has done or
looked into Zope + Interchange, I definitely* want to hear from you.

-deano