[ic] (Fwd) Perl & Minivend & Interchange: a question

jpease@invnetpub.com jpease@invnetpub.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:51:57 -0500

Dear Minivend and Interchange Gurus:

My ISP has sent me the following message:

> We're in the process of building the latest version of
> Perl for use on our servers.  I'd like to confirm that
> this has all of the modules that Minivend requires.
>
> Can you please check, and provide a list of these
> to us.

We are currently running MV3.14 and will upgrade to Interchange
shortly. I know MV requires Perl 5.0.0.4 and I believe I have read
that IC needs 5.0.0.5 but how would I get a listing of all of the
individual modules?

Regards,

Jonathan Pease

$FunnyMoney?!     the free ezine for serious investors with a
                      healthy sense of humor.

            http://www.investorsnet.com/funnymoney

$FunnyMoney?! will keep you laughing all the way to the bank.