[ic] Installation

PSEA Webmaster webmaster@psea.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:14:54 -0500

Where can I get help on installation?

I am running a dedicated Cobalt Raq4 server running Apache and Linux..

I have downloaded the Interchange 4.6.0 software and I believe I have it
installed correctly..

When running makecat I answer all the questions to the best of my ability
but just can not seem to get  a
catalog running.

Upon restarting this was my last error... And I tried several catalogs and
did this many times.

Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.6.0
Configuring catalog artstore...artstore config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site31/web/catalogs/artstore/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk
quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66,
<IN> chunk 1.

artstore: error in configuration. Skipping.
artstore: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog mystore...mystore config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site4/web/catalogs/mystore/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk
quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66,
<IN> chunk 2.

mystore: error in configuration. Skipping.
mystore: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog store...store config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site4/web/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk quota exceeded at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66, <IN> chunk 3.

store: error in configuration. Skipping.
store: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog thestore...thestore config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site4/web/catalogs/thestore/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk
quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66,
<IN> chunk 4.

thestore: error in configuration. Skipping.
thestore: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 8882)
Continuing in UNIX MODE ONLY
[root interchange]#

I guess I need to find someone who can install this for me....

Thanks to all...

Ray Komar
webmaster@psea.com