[ic] Installation

Desjardins, Ray Desjardins.Ray@Con-Way.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:45:14 -0800

Looks like your server is using quota's.  If your quota has exceeded the
limit set by your admin (or your) then you'll need to get it extended or
turn of quotas for that user or group in some cases.  If your the admin just
turn off the quota for the interchange user and then make sure your /usr or
/usr/local mount have enough disk space available.  Check your mount space
with "#df -k".  I believe your log did a fine job of telling the story.

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: PSEA Webmaster [mailto:webmaster@psea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 4:15 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Installation

Where can I get help on installation?

I am running a dedicated Cobalt Raq4 server running Apache and Linux..

I have downloaded the Interchange 4.6.0 software and I believe I have it
installed correctly..

When running makecat I answer all the questions to the best of my ability
but just can not seem to get  a
catalog running.

Upon restarting this was my last error... And I tried several catalogs and
did this many times.

Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.6.0
Configuring catalog artstore...artstore config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site31/web/catalogs/artstore/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk
quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66,
<IN> chunk 1.

artstore: error in configuration. Skipping.
artstore: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog mystore...mystore config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site4/web/catalogs/mystore/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk
quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66,
<IN> chunk 2.

mystore: error in configuration. Skipping.
mystore: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog store...store config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site4/web/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk quota exceeded at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66, <IN> chunk 3.

store: error in configuration. Skipping.
store: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog thestore...thestore config error: Could not create
'/home/sites/site4/web/catalogs/thestore/products/new_variable.gdbm': Disk
quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 66,
<IN> chunk 4.

thestore: error in configuration. Skipping.
thestore: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 8882)
Continuing in UNIX MODE ONLY
[root interchange]#

I guess I need to find someone who can install this for me....

Thanks to all...

Ray Komar
webmaster@psea.com