[ic] how to implement for an item that belongs to multiple categories?

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.net
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:22:11 -0000

Why not just use one field with the actors separated by commas? Maximum
number for a movie would be limited just by the field size.

Searches on this would work ok.

Jonathan.
Webmaint.com