[ic] Internal Server Error - Premature ending of script

Mark Atkinson marka@netbrick.net
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:29:56 -0700 (MST)

Steve,

If it were me personally and I was setting up a production server, which
sounds like what you are doing.  I would wipe the OS and reinstall it
first.  Every server I have purchased from Dell or VALinux.  The Linux
install was partitioned really screwey and they installed every RPM they
could find.

Then I would install the latest version of apache and interchange.  And
see what you get.

Mark