[ic] Sample Catalogs

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 12:30:21 -0600

If you pull with CVS you get barry, simple, construct & basic. You can of course
always build one. What I have done in the past is take one of the demos and mod
to my desires. If it was somethiong I thought I might use in the future I made a
copy of it and put it in the vend/root with whatever name I want and then just
call from makecat

Have a great day,
Steve