[ic] Newbie Needs Help

Halvarez3@aol.com Halvarez3@aol.com
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 17:44:25 EST

I have many questions. And before you all say "STUPID!"  I'm trying to learn
and I'm trying to understand the shopping cart (interchange) process.. Some
very smart friends help me install it.. Now I'm trying to figure out how to
change the template images, for the "demo" store contruct.. It appears that
the table script is hidden.. and I can't find the way through the
administrator to change the table image..

Any patient person out there that wants to help a dummy set up a pampered
chef store I can use some help. Thanks Hal