[ic] discount pricing

Sim Zacks Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 06:53:35 -0500

I was hopoing I wouldn't have to do that, but what can you do. This would also be the way you do gift certificates and coupons, I guess.

Thanks a lot.
Much appreciated
Sim

>>> edl@newmediaems.com 11/03/00 12:08PM >>>
Sim -

I don't know if there is some slick way to do this via the Interchange
admin area, but you can definitely do it with some if's and the discount
tag - the checkout page would probably be a good candidate for adding
something like this (untested!):

[if type=explicit compare="[calc][subtotal noformat=1] >= 350[/calc]"]
         [discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s - 150[/discount]
[elsif type=explicit compare="[calc][subtotal noformat=1] >= 150[/calc]"]
         [discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s - 50[/discount]
[/elsif]
[else]
         Hey, buy more stuff if you want a good deal!
[/else]
[/if]

- Ed L>