[ic] Config problem - please hlp

Spencer spencer@poseidon.mediabang.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:26:29 -0700 (MST)

	I have also noticed this.  The main reason your added products
aren't showing a link to click on is because they don't have a title.  The
form on "Items" -> "Create new item", doesn't have a field to give the
product a title.  But if you click on "Administration" -> "tables", and
select to edit the "products" table, you will get a different form to add
a product when you click on "New Entry".  This form will let you set a
title to your new product, and will enable link for it on the results
page.
	I have also noticed that this form allows you to set the product
thumbnail image, where the first form also does not have this.

-Spencer
spencer@mediabang.com
Please direct all of your YES/NO questions to 8ball@mylamewebsite.com