[ic] Pending Order Error

Eric Hull eric@webuildpcs.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:30:33 -0600

Sorry, when forwarding I forgot to change the subject.

Anyways - more on the error - it sends the email to the customer, and does
not change the status in the database - it still lists as pending.  I can
change the status globally, but still am concerned about the error.

Thanks
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Eric Hull
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 3:27 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: RE: [ic] UPS Tracking

Hello,
got a new error showing up all the time - wonder if anyone has encountered
this before:

When using the order desk in the UI and entering an order - all goes fine
until the order is shipped.
When updating the status of the order, and clicking the "ship checked order
lines and send email" I ALWAYS get the following error:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (Can't call method "open_table" on an undefined
value at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Data.pm line 789. )

Any hints?

Eric