[ic] Minimum Order Amount

Carol Blevins cblevins@sysr.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:58:49 -0500 (EST)

Cameron,

Thanks for helping me out with this and yes that seems to work as far as
alerting the customer but not preventing them from completing the order.
What I did is added this to checkout.html I am obviously overlooking
something very obvious.  I want the customer to get an error message as
though they would if the forgot to enter in there zip code.  OMG I have
absolutely no business doing this :)

Thank You Again
Carol Blevins

* It is a little known fact that the *