[ic] "read only table" error

Pugdog pugdog@attglobal.net
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 01:21:37 -0500

I have to say the new combined Interchange product is great!

But, I'm having a problem.  I set up the program, and the construct demo
shop without an apparent hitch.  BUT... I can't modify any of the parameters
in any of the tables with the built in editors.  When I look at the
error.log, I
see "attempt to modify a read only table" for each of the attempts.

I've tried everything I can think of to make it work.  The "apply" changes
works,
if I modify a file manually, the server takes the updates and is able to
write out
some new files to that directory.  It doesn't seem to be "unix"
permissions, but
I can't find anything anywhere that addresses this!

Help!

Thanks!