[ic] How To: use offline with MySQL database?

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 18:25:35 -0600

After successfully getting the offline funtions to build & import my
very large GDBM  database into a test catalog, I decided to try using
Mysql and try to get a camparison of speed between the GDBM and the SQL
systems. I am not certain if offline will work with MySQL. There is 1
thing for certain: the products.txt database is too large to be imported
using the UI features. Any suggestions??
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173