[ic] credit_card_info not encrypted in my report e-mail SOLVED!

jojo@buchonline.net jojo@buchonline.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:01:48 +0100 (CET)

Hi Sonny,

thank you a lot for your informations and helps.
I´ve set the catalog.cfg of the demo shop "construct".
It works well and I get an email with an encrypted credit_card_info.

I´ve copy&paste the Route main part into the catalog.cfg file of my
shop and it works well too.

--------snip------------
# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      1
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          0
Route main        encrypt_program  "/usr/local/bin/pgpe -f -a -t -r %s"
Route main        errors_to        jojo@server.intrabol.local
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       "order@buchonline.net"
Route main        pgp_key          "order@buchonline.net"
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            etc/tracking.asc
--------snip------------

The problem is, I work and create a shop together with another
teamworker via CVS-Repository. The CVS rules is for example

"...do not insert any special site information into the catalog.cfg
file. Use site.cfg instead...."

In this case, I´ve

----------snip site.cfg----------
Variable    ENCRYPTOR       /usr/local/bin/pgpe -f -a -t -r %s
Variable    ENCRYPTORKEYCC  order@buchonline.net
Variable    ENCRYPTORKEY    order@buchonline.net
---------snip site.cfg----------

and

--------snip------------
# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      1
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          0
Route main        encrypt_program  __ENCRYPTOR__
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       __ENCRYPTORKEYCC__
Route main        pgp_key          __ENCRYPTORKEY__
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            etc/tracking.asc
--------snip------------

Changing the site.cfg to

----------snip site.cfg----------
Variable    ENCRYPTOR       "/usr/local/bin/pgpe -f -a -t -r %s"
Variable    ENCRYPTORKEYCC  "order@buchonline.net"
Variable    ENCRYPTORKEY    "order@buchonline.net"
---------snip site.cfg----------

solve my problem.

Again! Thank you very much for your time! :-)

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger
buch online                 jojo@buchonline.net