[ic] Ok last time.

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:28:06 -0600

I dont mean to get nasty but I like the fact that everything is free and
everyone is busy and has lots to do in the personal lives. BUT I NEED some
help. There are no step by step docs on how to get CyberCash to work nor are
there adequate anything to help with how things should look and be set to
get CyberCash to work. So I am asking again if there is anyone oout there
with the time and knowledge to tell me where to get help on my CyberCash
problems. I would explain what is going on but I first like to read on HOW
its suppose to be setup so I can make guesses at what is NOT working
properly.

Beriah