[ic] Many Thanks

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:36:17 -0600

  Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to Mike and now the guys at
Akopia. While I do maintain 3 sites that are doing sales my main focus is a
site that does absolutely no sales at all. When I started with MV I thought I
knew what was going on but I have learned so much valuable knowledge from
using it. The ease of use with the tags and ability to embed make life real
easy. My latest which took less than 4 hours was to pull in all the headlines
from moreover.com. Using friends like cron and cat along with simple MV search
tags I have all on the headlines categorized and searchable (over 1500
headlines and over 280 categories). Cron keeps them fresh and builds the 2
files that make it go.

  For those of you struggling with IC stick with it. I can honestly say your
struggles are your lack of knowledge and the more you play the more it will
make sense to you. Doing a site will never be the same. Of course I highly
recommend learning how to use a text editor :)

Again many thanks to the guys who have made this available to all of us.

Steve

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)