[ic] Adding Shipping calculator to the basket.html

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:08:41 -0600

Hey Everyone,

	I was wanting to add a way for the customers to be able to enter them zip
code and select a shipping method in at the basket.html page before
proceeding to the checkout page and cam across what seems to be that I just
dont understand how to do it. I thought that I would be able to create a
form that would use the shipping method and zip code input fields from the
checkout page into the one i made ont eh basket page however i dont know
waht action to assign the submit button nor do i know how to get it to
include it in the subtotal of the baskets [subtotal] field. I could care
less if it totaled it together for them but I would like it to pull there
zip code and rate for their current weight of products from the ups tables.
If this sounds like I have no idea what im talking about its probably cause
i dont. I searched through the archives for a similar thing that may point
me in the right direction and the docs didnt really help with variables and
waht they do. So not a written out answer but some direction would be
appreciated.

Beriah