[ic] Anyone done a mouse-over sub-menu style for IC product selection?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 07:52:28 -0600

http://www.webdevelopersinternational.com/cgi-bin/wdi

Something I am playing with. Not exactly what you want but does cross-browser
mouseover utilizing [if session stuff] & onmouseover, onmouseout. Let me say
this much, if you caan do it with js you can do it with perl. Perl is far more
powerful than js

Steve