[ic] (forw) [mv] Qchex Service for Quickbooks Users !

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:20:37 -0500

These stinking spammers would like to hear your feedback about their
illegal advertising methods. You can call them to let them know what
you think:

	1-800-640-3771 (8am-5pm PST)

Or leave a comment at:

	http://www.qchex.com/contactus.asp

Intuit and Microsoft will be hearing about their advertising methods.
I hope they are bounced from any reseller programs they may be in.

I am not very happy that they sent an email message to many hundreds
of people via illegal use of my machine.

----- Forwarded message from News Service <mailresponse@g7ps.com> -----

To: minivend-users@minivend.com
From: "News Service" <mailresponse@g7ps.com>
Subject: [mv] Qchex Service for Quickbooks Users !
Date: 11/13/00 12:31:08 PM

******    message to minivend-users from "News Service" <mailresponse@g7ps.com>     ******

ELECTRONIC NEWS RELEASE
November 11, 2000 - San Diego, California

Qchex.com introduces a new financial convenience service for institutions, businesses and individuals:
Qchex!
http://www.qchex.com

[rest of spam snipped]

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".