R: [ic] Item discounts

Valerio Santinelli valerio@got.it
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:59:29 +0100

Where do you put the discount value in the database ? Should I just create a
"discount" field in the products table or maybe in the pricing table ?
And what about percentage discounts ? Can I just set the discount to 10% or
there's a workaround for it ?
Thanks!

Valerio Santinelli
Register.it Support Team