[ic] Help with the [if value ...] tag

Arango, Karen Karen.Arango@DynCorp.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:21:02 -0500

I am having a bit of difficulty with what I thought was a straight forward
tag.

I would like to display different html based on the value of the
addl_category field within my products table.  I am using the following code

            [if value [item-field addl_category] eq "accessories"]
[item-description]</B></font>
            [else]
the [item-description]</B></font>
            [/else]
            [/if]

and I am always getting dumped into the else clause.  I did a display of the
[item-field addl_category]  value in the line before, and it is
"accessories".  Any ideas on where I have gone wrong?

Thanks for the help,

Karen