[ic] IP

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:28:35 -0800

I can offer you hosting of this type for $65/month. This would include your
own MV/IC installation, 250MB disk space, 5GB bandwidth/month, SSL, MySQL,
SSI, Telnet access, 50 email accounts (POP or redirect). This is on a
500MHz PII-class server, which will be limited to no more than 12 MV/IC
domains and 20 domains total MV/IC non-MV/IC, so you are getting more
processor time and available resources than you would see on your typical
virtual hosting account.

If you are interested, let me know.

Sincerely,

Ed LaFrance

At 09:25 AM 11/15/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>

>I´m looking for a good internet provider for hosting interchange shops.
>Maybe somewhere in Germany but that´s not a must.
>I had a look in the specs, but I´m interested in your personal point of view.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Goetz Verdieck
>
>E-Mail    Goetz.Verdieck@com4office.de

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (866) 519-4680 Toll-Free