[ic] bin/makecat Error

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:18:11 -0600

Hey Everybody,

	I have made 3 catalogs now and have 3 webs running with interchange. I have
since upgraded to 4.6.0. I made one catalog with the new version just fine
but since that catalog all other catalogs do this when coping the needed
files over to the dirs.

done.
Moving link, /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/cencom exists, overwrite? ..y
done.
Copying share/ files to /home/abicom/www....................done. <<<<RIGHT
HERE
Moving HTML files to /home/cencom/www.......................done.
Moving image files to /home/cencom/www/images...............done.

I made the catalog name 'cencom' the docs are stored in the www directory in
the cencom's home directory. However no matter how many times I do this it
ALWAYS puts the akopia directory fromt he share in the FIRST catalog I made
with 4.6.0

Any Ideas on what is going on?

Beriah