[ic] No URL link for Newly added Item

lchhoong lchhoong@yahoo.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:11:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have two questions:
1. I have added a new item to the interchange 4.6
but when I do a search for the item for example: I am
looking for hammer.
the result is supposely looks like below

Product         Sku  Stock Price   Qty        Buy
Framing Hammer os123   Y   $12.99 (QTY Box)(buy
button)
(URL LINK)

However, the result I got is

Product         Sku  Stock Price   Qty        Buy
               os123   Y   $12.99 (QTY Box)(buy
button)
(No URL LINK)

2. If a customer requested a to purchase an item and
to be notify in the future, he or she will check the
notification box , and Interchange will send them an
comfirmation email. But should the interchange admin
receive another copy of email also? How does it works?
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks
lchhoong