[ic] Shipping to multiple address calculations

Jerry jerry@data-logic.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:09:47 -0500

Is there a way to calculate ups lookup type shipping
for each item based on the shipping address for each
individual item? I've tried about everything I can
think of going through all the shipping docs and
the mail archive search seems to be broken.

My problem is if, when shipping from a PA zip code,
if the person buys one item and ships that to the
primary address, also in PA, then all items are
calculated on that ZIP code. If the remaining
25 items are shipped to addresses in California,
the shipping cost is way to low?

I thought maybe setting shipping to chained lookup
would help, but still calculates the same amount.
Could someone maybe point me in the right direction here?

Jerry Uphoff