[ic] Setting a Scratch Variable within an HREF tag

Houman Akhavan houman@edigitalweb.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:36:08 -0800

That makes a alot of sense. The work around I found to do what I want is to
send the person to a temporary page that sets the scratch variable after the
person clicks a link, and then after the scratch variable is set I used the
bounce tag to send them to their ultimate destination with the scratch
variable.

Thanks,
Houman A.