[ic] item-list tag.

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:29:11 -0500

Cameron:

Thanks, I will try it...

What I am fighting right at the moment is multiple ship to pricing. I have set
up 2 shipping methods (modes?) one for the US and one for Canada they are
stright multipliers of qty * fixed amount. If I choose to ship to Canada and
the US on the same order it appears to use only the primary shipping location
for the shipping charges.

This is pretty much straight out of the demo.

Paul