[ic] item ....

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:39:43 -0300

--------------1FC24CCB644012679940136B

(This has already been posted)

"Administration" -> "Preferences" -> "Item Display" in the
"UI_ITEM_FIELDS" add "title".
Then when in "Items" -> "Create New Item" it appears the title input text.
(hence the link of the product on the customer interface)

djamil wrote:

> the item add page doesnt include the title field , i had to go to mysql
> manually and add the title value .... is that normal
> ?

 Marcel Montes [marcel(at)multimake(dot)com] - Programmer
 "If our brain were so simple that we could understand it,
 we would be so stupid that we couldn't do so"