[ic] OrderLineLimit error

Jerry jerry@data-logic.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:51:09 -0500

Anyone successfully using the OrderLineLimit option?
I'm finding when the limit is reached it produces the
follow:
Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (Undefined subroutine &Vend::Order::do_lockout
called at /d01/inter/lib/Vend/Order.pm line 1842. )

This is returned to the browser window, not the error.log.
The cart however is emptied and the next selected product
works as you'd expect and is placed in the cart.

do_lockout is defined in Error.pm, at least in the last
CVS version I'm running from a day or so ago.

Jerry Uphoff