[ic] Left hand bar {loop-exec] tag question

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:03:22 -0500

I have succeeded in doing what I wanted, which is to limit the left hand bar to
"areas", except for specials. When you click on the "area" in the left bar it
takes you to a results page for that category. My results page displays the
image associated to the category three up with links to a results page for the
individual category.

 If anyone is interested in this code, I'm looking for a bribe... I need to know
how to sort the Results from the "New Items" link in the left hand bar, by
category. Tell me how to do it and the code is yours...

Just kidding about the bribe... Just ask me and I'll let you have it, bugs and
all...

Paul