[ic] Reccomended Software + Hardware Configurations

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:53:34 -0600

My recommendation is SMP with 1/2 gig ram or more. Red Hat 7 will work fine in
fact since IC is now part of Red Hat 7 it would seem the OS of choice as support
would be highest. Theory there not fact. It runs on about everything that I have
heard of main issue is RAM. Naturally horsepower helps.

Steve