[ic] install IC on Mac OS X Public Beta?

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:20:01 -0700 (MST)

G'Day Lee,

If I recall right, you can verify this in the docs, Interchange/MiniVend wont
run on any flavor of Mac Unix... You need to install a verison of Linux on yoru
Mac. Something about the Posix system or something like that...

John Beima