[ic] Need help - Translating messages of the shop to portuguese

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:56:07 -0500

Quoting Anderson A. eMiranda (amiranda@zip.net):
> Hi,
>
> I am from Brazil and I am working on translating Interchange to portuguese.
> Its almost complete, but some error messages, like
>
> "Username does not exists"
> "Password mismatch",
>
> I cannot translate it, even editing
> /usr/lib/interchange/my_store/lib/Vend/UserDB.pm (the only file that this
> message appears)
>
> What file have this messages? Am I doing something wrong?

I never did get around to internationalizing those messages, but
I did for 4.6.1. At that point, you should be able to use Locale
to process them.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I don't buy from direct telephone or email marketers.  This makes it
hard for me to find a phone company. ;>