[ic] SSL Server/ Secure Certificate

Rene Hertell rene@hertell.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:27:24 +0200

Use GOOGLE... It is a lot better to use GOOGLE instead of using mail-lists
own search engine. Try this link, and you'll find a bunch of messages (about
50) containing the word ssl:

http://www.google.com/search?q=ssl+site%3Aakopia.com

Rene

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Paul R Stearns
Sent: 29 November 2000 00:52
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] SSL Server/ Secure Certificate

Cameron:

Thank you for the response.

I would be happy to review the archives, however, as I stated in a post a
few
days ago searching the archives from your site does not work. If this were
fixed, it might encourage the use of the archives... I suppose I could read
each
and every post in the archive until I found something germain...

See message below

Paul
=======================
 Search results

No matches were found for 'ssl'

Check the spelling of the search word(s) you used. If the spelling is
correct
and you only used one word, try using one or more similar search words with
"Any."

If the spelling is correct and you used more than one word with "Any," try
using
one or more similar search words with "Any."

If the spelling is correct and you used more than one word with "All," try
using
one or more of the same words with "Any."

Match:  Format:  Sort by:
Refine search:

           ht://Dig 3.2.0b2