[ic] RH7 RPM of Interchange... what's the password?

Alan Miller alantmiller@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:35:07 -0800 (PST)

I just downloaded and installed the Interchange Redhat
7.0 RPM file on my server. I am now unable to do
anything with the program because I do not know what
the default username and password is, neither can I
find anything on the web site about the RPM
installation.

Is there documentation anywhere about installing the
RPM file, such as where the program installs, what the
username and password would be etc??? I would really
like to play around with this but I need to get past
this one obvious overlooked detail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.